Ambassador College of Bible & Ministry is a nondenominational Christian college that welcomes students who have a heart for the Word of God and profess Jesus to be their Lord and Savior regardless of age, race, gender, physical ability, and national or ethnic origin.
Faith in Jesus Christ
Applicants must demonstrate that they are academically prepared to study at the college level. This is shown through a variety of ways including: grade point average, diplomas and/or degrees earned, and ACT or SAT scores. Our ACT code is 7839. Students can use this code to have their score sent to Ambassador.
- Have a high school degree or the equivalent.
- Complete the on-line or paper application.
- Submit the $50 non-refundable fee with the application form. This fee may be waived for those who were students in the previous semester. Contact the registrar for information.
- Provide references from 3 adults. One must be a pastor or youth minister. Give each individual a reference form and Ambassador College envelope (available at the office) and ask them to mail the completed form to the office:
PO Box 920 Hudson, WI 54016
Applications are considered incomplete until all 3 references are received.
- Send your high school transcript to the Ambassador College office. If you have at least 12 college credits, not to include PSEO credits, then your college transcript should be sent to the office instead.
- Submit your ACT or SAT score (waived for those who have been out of high school for 5 years or more, or those who are submitting a college transcript with at least 12 college credits, not to include PSEO credits).
- Attend a Biblically-based church weekly.
- Those in the Christian Ministry degree program must complete a Teens For Christ job application as you will be a staff intern.
- Those in the Christian Ministry degree program must complete the Criminal Background Check release form. Since you will be working with minors, we must run a criminal background check on you.
Any applicant with questions should contact the registrar at the office: 715-386-2549.
A high school junior or senior may apply to take an individual class. A high school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) and parental approval are required. The application for an individual course must be completed, including the $50 non-refundable application fee. Students who continue to take classes in consecutive semesters may have the consecutive registration fee(s) waived, only paying the fee for the initial registration.
If a student chooses to attend Ambassador College after graduating high school, credits earned will be considered as PSEO credits. Up to 12 PSEO credits may be accepted and applied towards a degree. Tuition paid for individual classes may be deducted from the semester tuition in which those classes are offered again. Contact the registrar or the president for more information.
High school Juniors & Seniors
Non-degree students who are not taking a full semester of classes should complete the application form for individual courses.
Non-degree students who are taking a full semester should complete the application for full time students, but may not need to submit ACT/SAT scores or transcripts. Contact the registrar for information.